Cookies Policy of alana-parking.ro
Cookies are made up of portions of code installed in the browser that helps the Site Owner in providing the Service in accordance with the described purposes.
If the installation of cookies is based on consent, this consent can be freely withdrawn at any time, following the instructions in this document.
Technical cookies and cookies that serve aggregate statistical purposes.
Activity strictly necessary for the functioning of the Service
Activity on saving preferences, optimization and statistics
Other types of cookies or third parties that install Cookies
Some of the services listed below collect statistics in an anonymous and aggregate form and cannot request the consent of the User or can be administered directly by the Owner – depending on how they are described – without the help of third parties.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
The services contained in this section allow the owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to track user behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ( “Google”). Google uses the data collected to track and review the use of this website, to prepare reports on its activities and to distribute it to other Google services.
• Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads in its own advertising network.
• Personal data collected: cookies and usage data.
Contact and communication with the user
- Contact form from the site
- Contact form (this site)
• By completing the contact form with his data, the user authorizes the Owner to use these details to respond to the information requests or any other type of request indicated in the form header.
• Personal data collected: e-mail address, first name, last name and telephone number.
- WhatsApp is a messaging application that allows discussions with site visitors and monitoring these discussions. WhatsApp is built on strong principles of privacy and security, such as end-to-end encryption of messages and calls, which means that both they and third parties cannot read or listen to messages.
- WhatsApp Ireland Limited is an Irish company part of the Facebook group, with headquarters in 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland.
- Personal data collected: name, first name, photo profile, phone number, cookies, usage data.
Interaction with external social networks and platforms
- This type of service allows interaction with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this website.
• The interaction and information obtained through this website are always subject to the user’s privacy settings for each social network.
• This type of service could still collect traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when the users do not use it.
- Like Facebook button and social widgets (Facebook, Inc.)
• Like Facebook button and social widgets are services that allow interaction with the Facebook social network provided by Facebook, Inc.
• Personal data collected: cookies and usage data.
YouTube button and social widgets (Google Inc.)
- The YouTube button and social widgets are services that allow interaction with the YouTube social network provided by Google Inc.
• Personal data collected: Account name, Usage data.
- Google Maps Widget (Google Inc.)
- Google Maps is a map view service provided by Google Inc. which allows this website to include such content on its pages.
- Personal data collected: cookies and usage data.
Below you will find a list of the cookie modules that alanarent.ro can use on our site.
|Cookie name||Deletion time (days)||domain|
|PHPSESSID||At the close of the visiting session||alanarent.ro|
|_hjIncludedInSample||At the close of the visiting session||alanarent.ro|
How to offer or withdraw consent for the installation of cookies
In addition to what is specified in this document, the user can manage preferences for cookies directly from his browser and can prevent – for example – third parties from installing cookies.
By browser preferences, it is possible to delete cookies installed in the past, including cookies that could have saved the initial consent for the installation of cookies by this website.
Users can, for example, find information on how to manage cookies in the most commonly used browsers at the following addresses: Google Chrome , Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Internet Explorer .
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Owner informs that Users may follow the instructions provided by EDAA (EU), Network Advertising Initiative (US) and Digital Advertising Alliance (US), DAAC (Canada), DDAI (Japan). or other similar services. Such initiatives allow users to choose their tracking preferences for most advertising tools. The owner therefore recommends that users use these resources in addition to the information provided in this document.
Owner and Data Operator
SC Alana Team SRL
Headquarters: Otopeni Str. Garofitelor No. 4 Jud. Ilfov
Owner contact email: email@example.com
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
It means any information regarding an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification element, such as a name, identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more many specific elements, their own physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The information collected automatically from this site (or by the third party services employed on this site), which may include: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the users using this site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses, time of request , the method used to send the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numeric code that indicates the state of the server’s response (successful result, error, etc.), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the User, the details of the different periods of time. visits (for example, time spent on each page within the application) and details about the path followed within the application,with special reference to the sequence of pages visited and other parameters about the operating system of the device and / or the user’s IT environment.
The natural person (the data subject) who uses this website, which must coincide or be authorized by the data subject, to whom the personal data are addressed.
The natural person to whom the personal data refers.
Authorized Person (or Data Processor)
Data Operator (or Owner)
The natural person, legal entity, public administration or any other body, association or organization that is also entitled, together with another Data Operator, to make decisions regarding the purposes and methods of processing personal data and the means used. , including security measures regarding the operation and use of this website. The data operator, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this website.
The hardware or software tool by which the user’s personal data is collected.
Small pieces of data stored in the user’s device.
This privacy statement has been prepared based on the provisions of several laws, including art. 13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Regulation on data protection).
Last updated: October 2018